Best Paper Award:
- Dr Kiran Savanur, Assistant Professor, Rani Chennamma University, Belgaum, Karnataka and Gayathri Devi S, India were awarded "Prof.S.L.Sangam Best paper award 2013" for their paper "Lotka’s Law and Authorship Distribution in Cloud Computing Research" during 2nd National Seminar on Scientometrics and Knowledge Management held at Karnataka University, Dharwad, India on30th April 2013. Along with certificate, he was given cash prize of Rs.1000/-.
- Mr.Anand Byrappa ,Global Leader G.E Bangalore was awarded "Prof.S.L.Sangam Best Paper Award 2014" for his paper entitled " Big Data Analytics", during 3rd National conference on Scientometrics and Big Data Analytics and Libraries, held at Kuvempu University ,Shimoga, India on 31st May 2014.Along with certificate he was given cash prize of Rs.1000/-
- Miss Gouri Ginde at el. Research Scholar, PESIT - South Campus College,Bangalore was awarded "Prof.S.L.Sangam Best Paper Award 2015" for her paper entitled,Mining massive databases for computation os scolastic indices - Model and quantity "Internationality" of peer - reviewed journals during the 4th National conference on Scientometrics and Internet of Things (IOT), held at Hotel Solitaire,Bangalore, India on 25-26th Sept. 2015. Along with certificate she was given cash prize of Rs.1000/-
- Dr Arun Pratap, Professor, Department of Applied Physics, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Baroda was awarded "Prof. S.L.. Sangam Best Paper Award 2016" for his paper entitled "The AP-Index: Within and Beyond Hirsch Core" during the 5th IOS Conference on 'Scientometrics, Social Media/networking tools in Libraries and Recent Trends in LIS', held at Central University of Rajasthan, Oct 22-23, 2016. Along with the certificate he was given cash prize of Rs.1000/-
- Dr.Rasmita Mohanty, Librarian, Tolani College of Commerce,Mumbai was awarded "Best Paper Award IOS 2017" for her paper entitled "Measurement of research productivity in S&T through metric study" held at Bangalore on 21-23 Dec.2017.Along with merit certificate and Rs 5000/- (Rs.5000/- donated by Dr. Nagappa V. Bakkanavar, Asst.General Manager & Branch IRC Head, Tata Consultancy Services, Bangalore).
- Dr. A.N. Joshi, Deputy Librarian, Karnataka University, Dharwad was awarded "Best Paper Aware IOS 2018" for her paper entitled "Changing Model of Library Consortia: Unwrapping the Bundle” held at Belagavi on 22-23 Sept 2018.
- Mrs. Sunita S. Patil, Librarian, Bharatesh Homeopathic Medical College, Belagavi and Dr. O. Maranna, Assistant Professor, DLIS, Rani Chennamma University, Belagavi were awarded "Best Paper Aware IOS 2018" for their paper entitled "Library Automation by Using Newgenlib Open Source Software: A Case Study of Bharatesh Homoeopathic Medical College Library, Belgaum" held at Belagavi on 22-23 Sept 2018.